Details of career guidance:
ACTIVITIES PLANNED FOR THE YEAR 2019-20 (Semester I)
- Guidance Lecture for UPSC and MPSC Examination on 5th July 2019.
- Campus Interview for passed students of Commerce and Arts of the year 2018-19 (16th July 2019)
- Campus Interview for Passed students of Commerce and Arts of the year 2018-19 (30th July 2019)
- Guidance lectures on communication skill and How to face interview (2nd week of August)
- Campus Interview for passed students of Home science in the year 2018-19(2nd week of August)
ACTIVITIES CONDUCTED IN THE YEAR 2018-19
- Campus interview was organized for the Past Students of RM and TSAD specialization of our college on 7/7/2018 for the post of Instructor Mr. Datta has conducted the interview on behalf of the Dhanvantari Institute of Designing.
Venue : Conference Hall
Time : 10.00 am
12 Students have attended the interview
- A workshop on daily Bank transaction training was conducted by CGPC in collaboration with Vishwas Co-Op. Bank Ltd. Nashik. On 14/08/2018 at Vishwas Bank Conference Hall, Savarkar Nagar Gangapur Road Nashik. Around 148 students of all faculty and 12 staff members were present for the workshop. For Inaugural function the chairman of Vishwas Co-op Bank Ltd. Mr. Vishwas Thakur was present as a chief guest and Dr. Kavita Patil Vice Principal of the College has chaired the inaugural function.
- A campus interview was organized for the past students of ND major for the post of Dietitian. The following organization have participated in this interview.
- Just for Heart Institute Pune
- Dr. Sukhatme Hospital Nasik
- Dr. Deogaonkar Hospital Nasik
- Nutricare Nasik
- Gold Gym Nasik
- 24 Seven fitness Nasik
- Vedita Wellness Nasik
For these interview 25 past students were present out of this 20 students were selected in the above mentioned organization.
- A guidance lecture was organized on “Communication Skill and How to Face an Interview” by Dr. Mrs. Suhasini Tapasvi on 03/09/2018
Venue : Patankar Hall
Time : 11.00 am To 12.30 pm.
Total 130 students were present from all faculty for the lecture.